Sample: The Basketweave Belt - Narrow
"As Phillips sees it, the only way ranchers can economically thrive, or survive at all, is by diversifying their income."
"Their new collection of tanned leather satchels would look just as cool walking through downtown Manhattan as on horseback."
"It’s about conservation, working in harmony with nature to raise healthy land for a strong herd."
A discontinued width of our hand-stamped basketweave belt. The solid brass hardware and leather keeper are removable, allowing you to customize with your own buckle.
- Made with premium vegetable-tanned leather sourced from US tanneries
- 1" wide
Samples from our shop are items that have not passed our stringent quality check for visual reasons, but are not structurally or functionally compromised.
The following are the most common reasons that items become samples:
- Inconsistency, holes or bobbles in stitching
- Misplaced or uneven application of heat stamp
- Scratches, blemishes, wrinkles or discoloration in leather
- Uneven weight in leather
- Inconsistencies with edging or burnishing
Please note that all sample purchases are non refundable.