PAINT ROCK CANYON RANCH
Hyattville, Wyoming - Big Horn Basin
Hidden at the end of a quiet valley and nestled against the Big Horn Mountains, the ranch headquarters lie at the mouth of Paint Rock Canyon, the largest watershed in the Big Horns. 1,200 acres of irrigated pasture, stunning red wall cliffs and live flowing streams make this ranch one of a kind in Wyoming.
- Two year round trout streams
- Adjacent to National Forest & BLM
- Large canyon with tall rocky cliffs
- Livestock working corals
- Cattle herd
- Horse herd
Extensive on-site rentals including:
- Large tractors and farming equipment
- 2 x livestock trailers
- 4 x 2000’s model ranch trucks
- Horses and Riders available
- Tack (saddles, bridles)
- Year round access and accommodations
- Billings-Logan International Airport - 3 hours, rental cars available
- Cody Yellowstone Regional Airport - 1.5 hours, rental cars available
- Sheridan County Airport - 2.5 hours
- Casper-Natrona International Airport - 3 hours, rental cars available
- Comfort Inn
- Days Inn
Onsite April - November
- 3 bedroom house w/ 4 beds and oversized garage
YEAR ROUND WEATHER
Spring (March - May)
Chance of snow likely, temps tend to swing from below freezing to 50’s depending on month.
Summer (June - August)
Can be high 90’s, usually clear skies with occasional rain.
Autumn (September - November)
Seasonal short rain events, lot’s of sunshine, temps cooling at night, fall colors on trees.
Winter (December - February)
Temps below freezing down into negatives, snow likely.
Get in Touch
Curious to hear more about the Paint Rock and how it fits into your next shoot? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will tell you everything you need to know. We look forward to hearing from you!